First Choice Support Services, Inc. is a Child and Adult Care Food program (CACFP).  The CACFP is funded by the USDA and administered by the Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE).  CACFP and First Choice promote the philosophy that proper nutrition plays a vital role in the mental, physical, and emotional growth of children.  A healthy child has a better chance of accomplishing the many tasks that confront him/her than does an under-nourished child.  Eating habits learned during childhood influence quality of food choices for a lifetime.  By providing education and financial assistance to day care homes, we are able to reach out to thousands of children and improve the quality of their meals.  We are child advocates inspired to improve nutrition and well-being in the lives of children.  Together we can accomplish this!


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3)   Email: program.intake@usda.gov.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.